The all-new community hub “Mirdif Club”
• Majid Al Futtaim Malls to host a series of engaging, family-friendly activities to bring the community together to celebrate the past of the UAE and look forward to the future
• Mall of the Emirates will be showcasing some of the UAE’s most memorable moments captured in photograph - charting the nation’s evolving history.
• City Centre Mirdif invited young talent to showcase from their personal inspirations and interpretations of their love for the UAE through an interactive art exhibition
• City Centre Deira will showcase through its National Day booth how the UAE has and will change in the future
• City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif to reward mall visitors celebrating National Day with the chance to win 49,000 SHARE points DAILY
SHARE app users can capitalise on generous cashback rewards as Majid Al Futtaim malls continue to welcome customers back
• Unique Celebrity Chef’s Table concept will see popular chefs host culinary workshops daily until 14 March
• Shoppers will gather to learn about cuisines of the world and sample new dishes prepared by the likes of Chef Orfali and the youngest Emirati cuisinier, Chef Ayesha
Dora the Explorer and other crowd-favourite characters will converge at City Centre Mirdif for a sing-along and dance party as the mall hosts Nickelodeon Rocks!
This limited-time-only concept features indulgent local food kiosks alongside a pet zone, outdoor cinema, and much more
• Returning for a 25th year, Dubai Shopping Festival will see 25 winners of 1 million SHARE points each under Majid Al Futtaim’s rewards programme
• First ten SHARE millionaires announced, with 15 more winners over the next three weeks
• Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif will create a retail playground full of discounts, prizes and captivating entertainment