This classic Italian dish is sure to impress.
Carluccio’s is one of the best places to visit in Dubai as an Italian cuisine
“If I could take only the basics of Italian food with me to a desert island, I wouldn't hesitate to choose hard grained flour, tomatoes, olive oil and parmesan cheese. If I could take some flavourings I would take some basil and garlic”.
- Antonio Carluccio - Founder
Uniting the true flavours of Italy, this popular restaurant chain offers something to suit all taste buds and occasions. From fresh pasta bowls to wood-fired oven pizzas, grilled meats and risottos – Carluccio’s is one of our favourite spots to savour authentic Italian bites in Dubai.
Serves: four people.
The delicious Penne Giardiniera at Carluccio’s Dubai
• 24 pcs spinach balls
• 80 grams butter
• 20 grams red chillies
• 600 grams courgettes
• 20 grams peeled garlic
• 240 grams Grano Padano cheese
• 500 grams penne regine
• Boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt
• Cook the penne pasta in the boiling water until its al dente to taste (takes around 10 minutes)
• Grate the courgettes and finely dice the chillies and the garlic
• Heat the butter in a large pan before adding the chillies and garlic - sauté the mixture
• Add in the grated courgettes and fry for around one minute
• Add the cooked penne pasta to the pan and toss together
• Add some grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste
• Serve in a large pasta bowl with 6 spinach balls on top
Carluccio’s is located in City Centre Mirdif
For reservations at Carluccio's in City Centre Mirdif, please call 04 284 3728