This classic Italian dish is sure to impress.
Carluccio’s is one of the best places to visit in Dubai as an Italian cuisine
“If I could take only the basics of Italian food with me to a desert island, I wouldn't hesitate to choose hard grained flour, tomatoes, olive oil and parmesan cheese. If I could take some flavourings I would take some basil and garlic”.
- Antonio Carluccio - Founder
Uniting the true flavours of Italy, this popular restaurant chain offers something to suit all taste buds and occasions. From fresh pasta bowls to wood-fired oven pizzas, grilled meats and risottos – Carluccio’s is one of our favourite spots to savour authentic Italian bites in Dubai.
Serves: four people.
The delicious Penne Giardiniera at Carluccio’s Dubai
• 24 pcs spinach balls
• 80 grams butter
• 20 grams red chillies
• 600 grams courgettes
• 20 grams peeled garlic
• 240 grams Grano Padano cheese
• 500 grams penne regine
• Boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt
• Cook the penne pasta in the boiling water until its al dente to taste (takes around 10 minutes)
• Grate the courgettes and finely dice the chillies and the garlic
• Heat the butter in a large pan before adding the chillies and garlic - sauté the mixture
• Add in the grated courgettes and fry for around one minute
• Add the cooked penne pasta to the pan and toss together
• Add some grated Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste
• Serve in a large pasta bowl with 6 spinach balls on top
Carluccio’s is located in City Centre Deira and City Centre Mirdif
For reservations at Carluccio's in City Centre Mirdif, please call 04 284 3728, and for City Centre Deira call 04 250 1950